Antonia Tofalo – VAT # 04992070658
Via Fravita, 122
84080 Pellezzano (Salerno)
Holder’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stripe (Stripe Inc)
Stripe is a payment service provided by Stripe Inc.
Mailchimp (The Rocket Science Group LLC)
Personal data: name, surname, country, email
MailChimp is a cloud-based email marketing service provided by The Rocket Science Group. Data is stored, solely for the purpose of storing and managing the delivery of email messages, on MailChimp’s servers located in the United States.
Types of data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this website, either independently or through third parties, are: Cookie; Usage Data; name; email.
The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, automatically collected during the use of this website.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data requested by this website are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this website to provide the Service. In the cases in which this website indicates certain Data as optional, the Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who may have doubts as to which Data is mandatory are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published, or shared through this website and guarantees that he or she has the right to communicate or disseminate it, thus releasing the Owner from any liability towards third parties.
Methods of processing the data collected
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using a computer and/or telematic instruments, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller, may have access to the Data. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis for processing of collected data
The Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions is met:
- The User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Controller may be allowed to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects (“opt-out”) to such processing. However, this does not apply where the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the performance of pre-contractual measures;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers vested in the Controller;
- The processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, provided for by a contract, or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one where the User is located. For further information on the location of the processing, please refer to the section on details of the processing of Personal Data.
The User is entitled to obtain information on the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as on the security measures adopted by the Controller to protect the Data.
You may verify whether any of the above transfers take place by reviewing the section of this document relating to the details of the processing of Personal Data or by requesting information from the Data Controller by contacting it at the contact details given at the top of this page.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of that contract is completed.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information on the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period, the right of access, cancellation, rectification, and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the processing of collected data
The User’s Data are collected to enable the Data Controller to provide the Service, fulfill legal obligations, respond to requests or enforcement actions, protect its rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activities, as well as for the following purposes: Newsletter and Contacting the User.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of its Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their Data. The User may object to the processing of his or her Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are set out in the section below.
- access to the Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Controller, on certain aspects of the processing, and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User may verify the accuracy of its Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- obtain the limitation of the processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of its Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than to preserve them.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of their Data by the Data Controller.
- receive their Data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive its Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party, or on contractual measures related thereto.
- propose a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Controller, or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reasons. To find out whether the Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
In order to exercise their rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Controller as soon as possible, in any event within one month.
Further information on the processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in legal proceedings or in the preparatory phases of any legal proceedings in order to defend the User against abuses in the use of this Application or related Services.
The User declares that he/she is aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this website and any third-party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files recording interactions that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
If the changes affect processing whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Last modified: 03 November 2021