E-learning, the new way to learn a language
EILC language courses of ENGLISH, GERMAN, and ITALIAN allow you to study in e-learning mode, from the comfort of your own home, eliminating any constraints of space and time. They are therefore suitable for those who cannot commit to fixed days and times and need flexibility in the didactic and logistic management of the lessons.
The courses are structured according to the programme dictated by the Common Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)* and offer different learning speeds according to the student’s predisposition and needs. If you are a beginner, the course starts at level A1.1. If you already have the basics, just take a level test for correct placement.
The courses will be tailor-made, one-to-one or small groups, adapted to the needs of the student or companies. Each lesson will be focused on communication and multimedia supports, exercises, video, and audio will be used.
*The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) is an international standard for describing language skills.
Individual lessons are structured to develop the 4 language skills: listening, reading, writing, and speaking. They are personalized according to the student’s needs and the objectives to be achieved.
One-To-One: direct approach with the teacher.
Advantages of individual courses:
– learn in the shortest possible time
– customize the lesson and deepen the area of interest (commercial, legal, medical, etc.)
– preparation for International Certifications and public competitions
– maximum flexibility: you can choose the day, time and frequency of lessons.
Group lessons are ideal for those seeking a more interactive learning method based on comparison with other students. A preliminary test will determine the student’s language level and placement in the specific class.
Small groups, maximum result.
Advantages of group courses:
– the group course has a maximum of 6 students.
– continuous comparison with other students
– more stimulus for conversation with others
– the cost is lower than individual courses
– fixed days and times for those who prefer regularity.